Each client is at a different stage in life, and we work with you to establish your goals and ensure that your financial plan is aligned with those goals.
Life Stage 2: early 50s-mid 60s (with a few overachievers in their late 40s)
Prepare for Retirement: Have you started thinking seriously about retirement? Do you have a pretty good idea of what you want your retirement to look like, but are not sure how to get there? It’s time to get serious in order to achieve those retirement goals.
We can help you:
– Develop a comprehensive retirement plan and review regularly
– Manage financial life and money
– Decide on the proper investment strategy and asset allocation that is critical to a successful retirement
– Pay down debts, including mortgage
– Make decisions that will affect retirement: downsizing the family home, spending part of the year in a warmer climate
– Balance the middle ground between your children’s financial independence and perhaps your physical and fiscal well being
You’re on a mission now, and we’re here to help you put an active retirement plan into place with solid asset allocation and investment choices. We derive great satisfaction from helping pre-retirees who are ready to work towards retirement goals.