Each client is at a different stage in life, and we work with you to establish your goals and ensure that your financial plan is aligned with those goals.
Life Stage 1: 20s-early 50s
Save and Invest: In this stage of your life, you’re still building your financial assets. Often referred to as “Accumulators,” clients in this stage of life are working hard to provide for their families, save for children’s educations, and purchase a home.
We can help you:
– Build an emergency reserves account
– Learn to budget
– Manage debt and cash flow carefully
– Secure adequate life insurance and disability insurance
– Develop a plan to pay for college
– Get you on track for retirement
It is never too early to begin investing, and we enjoy working with clients at this stage of life because we can help you avoid many mistakes that could negatively impact your financial future. For us, it’s about building the relationship that lasts a lifetime.